Friday, January 13, 2006

Freebie update

Using RefStop, I have been able to get enough referrals to put a huge dent in the requirements of the Free iPod and MacMini offer and complete the FlatScreen offer. Here is a list of the current offers that I am working on.




















Mac Mini   42" Plasma TV
Sony PSP   60g Video iPod
30g Video iPod   XBox 360
Flat Screen   Sony Playstation 3


I have joined more to complete trades, but these are the ones I am working to get referrals for. All of these sites have some really easy offers to complete. Some are free trials! You can get more information about the offers at RateTheOffers.com. And if you plan on doing one of these sites, but not using my links, do sign up at RefStop (or www.refstop.com if you dont want to use my referral link) so you can do trades. IT'S WORTH IT!

I will post some pictures of the items I get for free as soon as I get them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home